I hope you enjoy our post from the Harvard Business Review Blog Network
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today