I hope you enjoy our post from the Harvard Business Review Blog Network
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- It’s not about huge transformations, it’s about small customer-centric practices that make a big difference
- It’s not about customer projects, it’s about an ongoing program of unity of customer mindset focus and practices by everyone in the business.
- It’s not about the leaders’ views on customers, it’s about independent measurement
- What happens in your business when things go wrong – is it a triumph or a disaster?
- It’s not about the customer strategy, it’s the culture, stupid!!
- @mcannonbrookes @AGLEnergy Congrats Mike, a move in the right direction! 2 months ago
- @m_franceschetti While I applaud your innovation it is a bummer you don't support your customers when the product d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Super excited by the opportunity to present my latest leadership research at the World Marketing Summit Register he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @kunalb11 Long exciting life! 6 months ago
- "Short-term actions eventually become long-term weights." So it is for customer-centric culture, take short cuts a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today