Every time we look we see a report from surveys of the status of customer experience (CX) inside companies that show a high percentage of leaders are dissatisfied with their CX strategy and they plan to change it in the … Continue reading → Read more
There is a reason the most customer-centric businesses in the world were born that way. To begin and become sustainable they were forced to be grounded in reality. They had to discover needs in the market that could be met, … Continue reading → Read more
You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
Creating a new business that endures over a long time is hard. We all know the statistics; 80 % of companies fail within the first 2-3 years. What separates the businesses that sustain from those that wither away? Customer obsession. … Continue reading → Read more
A true test of any company is what happens when things go wrong. Does the leadership step up to fix a problem? Is it a bandaid fix? or is it something permanent, that involves going to the root cause of … Continue reading → Read more
Wells Fargo’s challenges over the past few years have been well documented. It took a turn for the worse when it created an aggressive sales culture based on unrealistic targets. To meet sales targets, employees opened accounts customers did not … Continue reading → Read more
For businesses everywhere, this is becoming an increasingly relevant question. Not long ago most business could just ignore Amazon and say to themselves that’s fine for them in retail they are not operating in our industry. Well, times are changing, … Continue reading → Read more
MEASURE YOUR CUSTOMER CULTURE
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
Follow Blog via Email
- How do you persuade others to help you create a customer-centric culture?
- How to go from “Good to Great” Customer Centricity
- It’s not about huge transformations, it’s about small customer-centric practices that make a big difference
- It’s not about customer projects, it’s about an ongoing program of unity of customer mindset focus and practices by everyone in the business.
- It’s not about the leaders’ views on customers, it’s about independent measurement
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today