Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- Time for Experia Summit -- FREE from @marketculture bit.ly/2O5fi5z #ExperiaSummit Looking forward to my c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Great article from @NelsonGranados Should Hollywood Studios Sustain Or Disrupt? The Answer Is Yes To Both via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GraziadioSchool: DBA candidate, Ana Brant, defines luxury by the ability to create a meaningful impact on the consumer experience. See… 3 weeks ago
- RT @annettefranz: What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences buff.ly/2kIPy4v << love this "Correction o… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Bob_Thompson: You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to… 3 weeks ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today