Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- To get the right customer culture you have to be obsessive!
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos explains how he drives a passion for customer obsession with his senior leadership teams
- Check out my latest article: What customer experience leaders can learn from this week’s US Open at Pebble Beach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @JeffSonnenfeld @ChiefExecGrp I agree he was doing the right things but I would argue it was not fast or thorough e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- My answer to What is the best corporate culture to generate innovation? quora.com/What-is-the-be… 2 months ago
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win? by @marketculture customerthink.com/is-it-possible… via @CustomerThink 2 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today