Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- Why you need a ‘Customer Centric’ culture to succeed at customer experience #customerculture cxfocus.com.au/features/why-y… 2 months ago
- CEOs: Difficult customers can improve your business ceoworld.biz/2021/03/17/ceo… via @ceoworld 4 months ago
- Come and join us for a great conversation about CX and collaboration marketcultureacademy.regfox.com/customer-cultu… 6 months ago
- Join us & 60+ world class marketing experts at the World Marketing Su... conta.cc/3p0TmKs https://t.co/inf6xjGYWv 9 months ago
- Another great contribution from the founding father of the marketing discipline. This is a must read that is very… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today