Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- Great initiative from @bholber and the team at Apostrophe doing their part to battle Covid-19 by shifting productio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Check out my latest article: Now is the time to collaborate with your customers, colleagues, and community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Well said! @RyanQualtrics I hope they get more respect for the wonderful contribution they make to our communities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @MarriottIntl: A message to Marriott International associates from President and CEO Arne Sorenson. https://t.co/OwsF14TZgb 1 week ago
- Stay-At-Home Entertainment: Coronavirus Is Already Fueling Online Content And The Virtual Experience ... via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today