Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- Great article on customer centricity with @stephaniethum and @annettefranz cmswire.com/customer-exper… 3 days ago
- RT @daniella_t05: #transparentAI #ArtificialIntelligence This latest Canadian startup, winner of the recent UBS Global Future of Finance Ch… 5 days ago
- RT @IdeaSpies: What do people think about your #Customer #Culture? 👀 ideaspies.com/posts/diagnose… # via @IdeaSpies @marketculture #corporatewe… 5 days ago
- RT @davidthodey: Help IdeaSpies accelerate the spread of ideas that could help change our world for the better readyfundgo.com/s/209a #re… 1 week ago
- Diagnose Your Customer Culture ideaspies.com/posts/diagnose… via @IdeaSpies 2 weeks ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today