This is one of my favourite videos that really demonstrates customer focus in action…. understanding customer needs and demonstrating how you will fill those needs in a tangible way is how every great customer focused professional operates… enjoy the video!
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- True customer-centricity is grounded in reality
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- "Short-term actions eventually become long-term weights." So it is for customer-centric culture, take short cuts a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @annettefranz: Chris Brown - @marketculture - and I talked last week about my latest book, which will be released on March 22! He posed… 1 month ago
- Some thoughts on how we can all be better at collaborating FOR customers! linkedin.com/pulse/how-can-… 2 months ago
- @annettefranz’s latest book, BUILT TO WIN, is now available for preorder! She wrote this to inspire leaders to thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- True customer-centricity is grounded in reality blog.marketculture.com/2021/12/22/tru… 4 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today