This is one of my favourite videos that really demonstrates customer focus in action…. understanding customer needs and demonstrating how you will fill those needs in a tangible way is how every great customer focused professional operates… enjoy the video!
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- I just uploaded “Background on Customer Culture Certification - Landing Page Video” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/420553614 1 month ago
- @RyanQualtrics So true this is THE moment of truth, it is easy to be a good partner when everything is going well! 1 month ago
- RT @RyanQualtrics: Customers and employees will never forget how companies helped (or didn't help) them through this time. Be a good partne… 1 month ago
- We are excited to be partnering with ARCET Global. Specialists in events, awards, and education to help companies i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Check out our Chairman's latest article: COVID-19 has lessons for humanity…….and business linkedin.com/pulse/covid-19… via @LinkedIn 2 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today