This is one of my favourite videos that really demonstrates customer focus in action…. understanding customer needs and demonstrating how you will fill those needs in a tangible way is how every great customer focused professional operates… enjoy the video!
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- How do leaders become customer-centric? blog.marketculture.com/2018/05/28/how… via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- Time for Experia Summit -- FREE from @marketculture bit.ly/2O5fi5z #ExperiaSummit Looking forward to my c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Great article from @NelsonGranados Should Hollywood Studios Sustain Or Disrupt? The Answer Is Yes To Both via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @GraziadioSchool: DBA candidate, Ana Brant, defines luxury by the ability to create a meaningful impact on the consumer experience. See… 2 months ago
- RT @annettefranz: What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences buff.ly/2kIPy4v << love this "Correction o… 2 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today