I hope you enjoy our post from the Harvard Business Review Blog Network
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- What happens in your business when things go wrong – is it a triumph or a disaster?
- It’s not about the customer strategy, it’s the culture, stupid!!
- True customer-centricity is grounded in reality
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- @mcannonbrookes @AGLEnergy Congrats Mike, a move in the right direction! 1 week ago
- @m_franceschetti While I applaud your innovation it is a bummer you don't support your customers when the product d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Super excited by the opportunity to present my latest leadership research at the World Marketing Summit Register he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @kunalb11 Long exciting life! 4 months ago
- "Short-term actions eventually become long-term weights." So it is for customer-centric culture, take short cuts a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today