I hope you enjoy our post from the Harvard Business Review Blog Network
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
- You can’t handle the truth – why most leaders say they want their businesses to be customer-centric but aren’t willing to take the first step
- What we can learn from how Amazon deals with poor customer experiences
- Why intensity and metrics matter when reshaping an organization’s culture: Lessons from Wells Fargo
- Is it possible to compete with Amazon and win?
- Which is a better approach: customer-centric, product-centric or finance-centric?
- Another great contribution from the founding father of the marketing discipline. This is a must read that is very… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Looking forward to this virtual keynote in October, sign up and tune in! #customerculture Sean Crichton-Browne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our next foundation courses are live! lnkd.in/gCuSRXV 2 months ago
- We just had an awesome kick-off session in Europe with an outstanding cohort of CX change-makers, looking forward t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I just uploaded “Background on Customer Culture Certification - Landing Page Video” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/420553614 4 months ago
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today