I hope you enjoy our post from the Harvard Business Review Blog Network
MEASURE YOUR CUSTOMER CULTURE
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
Follow Blog via Email
- How do you persuade others to help you create a customer-centric culture?
- How to go from “Good to Great” Customer Centricity
- It’s not about huge transformations, it’s about small customer-centric practices that make a big difference
- It’s not about customer projects, it’s about an ongoing program of unity of customer mindset focus and practices by everyone in the business.
- It’s not about the leaders’ views on customers, it’s about independent measurement
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today