As a first post on this blog, I thought it might be fun to start with a success story. A couple months ago, Telstra, one of our premier clients, was recognized for its efforts to better serve their customers. They … Continue reading → Read more
MEASURE YOUR CUSTOMER CULTURE
Winner of the Best Marketing Book of the Year 2015!
Follow Blog via Email
- How do you persuade others to help you create a customer-centric culture?
- How to go from “Good to Great” Customer Centricity
- It’s not about huge transformations, it’s about small customer-centric practices that make a big difference
- It’s not about customer projects, it’s about an ongoing program of unity of customer mindset focus and practices by everyone in the business.
- It’s not about the leaders’ views on customers, it’s about independent measurement
Top 10 Posts
Human Resources Today