There are 5 crucial questions every leader must answer about their customer base:
1. Which customers are your most valuable and why?
2. Which customers are costing you more time energy and stress than they are worth?
3. Who are your advocates? Customers that are driving new business by referring you to others?
4. Who are your ideal prospects?
5. Which prospects are most likely to become customers and why?
Why are the answers to these questions important? Understanding who your best existing and potential customers are is essential to growth and to the allocation of resources.
By spending more time with your best customers and less time with those that drain your resources you can free up the time necessary to attract new customers.
The answers to these questions should drive your marketing strategy, implementation tactics and ultimately improved return on investment (ROI) from all of these activities.
Do you know the answers?
You must be logged in to post a comment.